NOTIFICATION OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The kind of personal information we may collect and store include mailing address, telephone number, email address, payment information including credit card number and expiry date, and details of your flight, hotel and car bookings and other travel details. We may use this information:
- to provide you with travel products and services;
- to consider your request for a product or service;
- to assist in arrangements and reservations with suppliers (such as airlines, tour operators, car hire operators, hotels and insurance providers) in relation to the provision of a product or service;
- to collect and process payments, though us or a third party;
- to perform all other administrative and operational tasks (including risk management, systems development and testing, staff training, and market or customer satisfaction research);
- to facilitate your participation in loyalty programs;
- to analyse how our products and services (including any websites) are used;
- to personalise the service or communication we provide to you, tailor your experience on our website or other websites to your interests and make more appropriate travel recommendations; and
- to investigate, detect and protect us and other third parties against, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities.
We may also use this information for direct marketing purposes, such as to provide you with information about other products and services that may be of interest to you including information about our business partners’ products and services.
From time to time we may collect personal information from individuals and third parties. Your personal information will be collected when you deal with us over the telephone, send us a letter or an email, visit our website, complete an online registration form, provide information to complete a booking or subscribe to a service provided by us.
Under some circumstances, we may collect personal information from third party agencies. We may use this information to provide you with products and services, or to contact you.
You do not have to provide any personal information to us, however if you do not do so we will not be able to provide you with the services or benefits that you have requested.
We will only ever disclose your information to service providers or contractors acting on our behalf, and will de-identify personal information wherever possible in these cases. These include: mailing houses, printers, information technology providers (including offshore cloud computing service providers), database contractors, telemarketing agencies, analytics companies.
If you have any enquiries about this notification please contact Travel Partners, Level 1, 478 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9283 3599 (Option 1).