Uluru & Kings Canyon Adventure, 4 Days
From AU$1,395 per person
Save up to $155
You don’t get a name like the Red Centre by accident – from the shifting shades of Uluru at sunrise and sunset to the otherworldly rust-coloured formations of Kata Tjuta, the spectacular colour palette of Australia’s heart has to be seen to be believed. Marvel at Uluru, Australia’s most sacred site, and learn about the importance of the area to Australia’s Anangu people. The Valley of the Winds walk will reveal unrivalled views of Kata Tjuta, and a hike through the soaring cliffs and tranquil gardens of Kings Canyon will show off striking scenery at every step. In four days, uncover landscapes that will stick with you for a lifetime.
For over 30 years Intrepid Travel has been taking travellers around the globe.That’s over 30 years of adventures and countless unforgettable moments. More than 30 years of changing the way people see the world, on small group tours with like-minded Intrepid people.
Intrepid travellers choose to see the world in a way that builds human connection, supports local communities, respects the environment and draws us all a bit closer together. They choose to be curious, kind, open, and alive. To be Intrepid.
And after the events of the past two years, now, more than ever, the world needs more Intrepid people.
Your Package Includes
- 4 day Intrepid small group tour departing Yulara – Original
- Accommodation: Permanent furnished tented camp (with shared facilities) (3 nights)
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 3 Dinners
- Transport: Private vehicle
- Included activities:
- Kings Canyon – Welcome to Country Ceremony
- Kings Canyon – Karrke Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- Kings Canyon – Rim Walk
- Uluru – Sunset Viewing Experience
- Uluru – Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Kata Tjuta – Valley of the Winds Walk
- Uluru – Mutitjulu Waterhole Walk with Local Anangu Guide
- Uluru – Uluru Cultural Centre
- Uluru – Sunrise Base Walk
Must purchase by 31/05/22. Travel dates are: 01/06/22 - 13/12/22 .
For further information about this special offer, please speak with your Travel Partners travel expert.