Japan: Land of the Rising Sun, 13 Days
From AU$5,900 per person
Save up to $655
This 13-day Intrepid tour of Japan will introduce you to the cultures – old and new – that define this small but influential archipelago. Beginning in tech-mecca Tokyo and finishing with three nights in Kyoto, this immersive tour will also introduce you to lesser-known cities through Japan’s centre and southern reaches. Discover scenic beauty on the Hakone ropeway, sip the best sake in Takayama, find out about the Hiroshima of today and wonder at the floating torii gate of Miyajima. You’ll have a local to guide you through these lesser-known destinations and reveal layers of culture and history, plus an included Japan Rail Pass to get from A to B in style and comfort.
For over 30 years Intrepid Travel has been taking travellers around the globe.That’s over 30 years of adventures and countless unforgettable moments. More than 30 years of changing the way people see the world, on small group tours with like-minded Intrepid people.
Intrepid travellers choose to see the world in a way that builds human connection, supports local communities, respects the environment and draws us all a bit closer together. They choose to be curious, kind, open, and alive. To be Intrepid.
And after the events of the past two years, now, more than ever, the world needs more Intrepid people.
Your Package Includes
- 13 day Intrepid small group tour departing Tokyo – Original
- Accommodation: Hotel (1 nt), Ryokan (11 nts)
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Transport: Boat, Public Bus, Cable Car, Ferry, Metro, Bullet Train, Train
- Included activities:
- Nikko – Toshogu Shrine
- Hakone – Cable car/Ropeway
- Hakone – Lake Ashinoko boat cruise
- Takayama – Hida Folk Village
- Takayama – Market visit
- Takayama – Sake brewery tasting
- Hiroshima – Peace Park & A – Bomb Dome
- Hiroshima – Peace Museum
- Hiroshima – Miyajima Island
- Himeji – Himeji Castle
- Kyoto – Temple/Shrine entrance (2)
- Kyoto – Gion District walk
Must purchase by 31/05/22. Travel dates are: 01/06/22 - 13/12/22 .
For further information about this special offer, please speak with your Travel Partners travel expert.