We personally curate journeys that enrich, enliven and engage the traveller while being socially and environmentally responsible. With Covid-19 front of mind we see people looking evermore for inward as well as outer journeys; journeys that revitalise mind, body and spirit.
Our new Immersive Journeys product range provides travellers with authentic, unique travelling experiences to suit any budget:
- indigenous cultural tours
- food and wine experiences
- walking and cycling trips
- grass roots adventures
- inspired luxury
We partner with only the best tour operators and properties and have personally selected a range of immersive experiences that we think are a great fit for our customers, good for the locals and kind to the planet.
Jane enjoys the challenge of finding the perfect family holiday; one that ensures everyone is catered for with just the right ratio of culture, fun, adventure and relaxation. Whether a cultural journey through Kakadu and Arnhem; Campervan through Tasmania; luxury stay in the Whitsundays; or an Australian Outback adventure Jane will seamlessly bring together all the elements to create a unique and rich holiday.
Working closely with coaches, teachers and organisers, Jane is experienced in arranging sporting, school and wedding group travel.
Throughout the COVID pandemic Jane has supported many Aussies caught overseas gain access to good quality Insurance while they await their return.
Russell’s personal passion for adventure and active travel makes him the ideal person to contact for an out-of-the ordinary holiday: skiing in Romania; hiking in the Swiss Alps; trekking in South America; surfing Indonesia; an expedition through the Kimberley’s, Russell is passionate about adventure! Russell is also
With a special love for skiing, Russell will personally hosting the next ski trip to Panorama, Banff and Lake Louise in Canada in February 2023.
Register your interest here.
Throughout the COVID pandemic Russell has good success with getting stranded Aussies back home to loved ones. It takes hard work, patience, and constant attention to navigate the changing Government advisories, PCR testing and quarantine requirements. Russell has supported dozens of people connect with loved ones and personally works with them every step of the way.
- We have known Russell and Jane for many years through our travel bookings. I have lost count of how many trips we have booked with them and have always found that both Russell and Jane to work as a team and always helpful and obliging. Our travel experiences have always been hassle free, thanks to the good planning and communication from the experts. Both have a vast knowledge of travel ideas, destinations and intineraries and are always happy to accommodate your dream holiday. I have no hesitation to recommend Russell and Jane at Travel Partners in planning your next adventure.
- Pamela W
- "I can recommend everything about Travel Partners Ocean Shores. For years I have been more than happy with their services, friendliness, patience and expertise. 'Saved my life' during Covid 19 getting me home in the last minute."
- "I knew my trip was too complicated to arrange myself so I bit the independent bullet and consulted Travel Partners. Jane took the time to really understand what I needed and responded efficiently and with great care. To me this human touch is invaluable."
- "Russell has been my travel agent for many years and has always been an amazing supportive and caring person to work with, but this year he went above and beyond supporting me through the messy situation created through the Covid 19. My flight back with Korean Air was cancelled and rebooked so many times, with cancellation after cancellation following and through it all Russell was there, always available for a chat, looking for ways and options to get me back home. I and am so grateful to Russell for standing by me through it all."
- "I would like to recommend the services of Russell Pierce. He was very helpful, acting quick and presenting the best solutions. He managed to help me get back to Australia, providing the best advice about flights and airlines."
-Thais De Souza
- "Russell and Jane have been helping me with my overseas and in-country holiday bookings for many years now. They go the extra mile in providing their excellent service and have got my partner and I through several complicated bookings over the years. I highly recommend them!"
- We would HIGHLY recommend Jane and her team. She helped us plan & book a recent trip to Japan. Everything was so well organised and their recommendations of places to stay including planning of transfers between locations was fantastic. We chose to experience a traditional Ryokan on arrival in Tokyo, then 5 days skiing in Hakuba where we stayed at Mominoki Hotel ( LOVED IT) and then a few more days in Shibuya at the Cerulean Towers which was a beautiful hotel in a great location. Wouldn't change a thing and would do it all again in a heart a beat.
- Tania W