Do a complete tour of South America with Collette
23 DAY TOUR FROM $11,304* PER PERSON
The 23 Day Complete South America Tour by Collette Tours is one of the most comprehensive tours of South America.
From the mystical Machu Picchu and a journey through Patagonia to three nights in cosmopolitan Rio de Janeiro, home of the World Cup and Olympics in a span of two years, this is the trip of a lifetime across South America, one of the world’s most exciting and diverse destinations. In Peru, visit Lima, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cuzco to learn about the mystical Incan Empire. Sample award-winning wines and enjoy a lunch at a Chilean vineyard Whilst exploring Santiago. In rugged Patagonia, cruise through the Chilean fjords, take in the breathtaking sites at Torres Del Paine and venture to the stunning Perito Moreno glacier in El Calafate. Experience an authentic tango in Buenos Aires. Explore Uruguay’s only Portuguese settlement, the village of Colonia del Sacramento. Discover the mighty Iguazu Falls. Craft caipirinhas — Brazil’s famous cocktail — and enjoy breathtaking views of Rio from Christ the Redeemer statue.
WHY COLLETTE TOURS?
Backed by nearly a century of experience, Collette (a family-owned and award winning leader in travel) is proud to show you the world. Their passionate tour design team travels the globe, creating new experiences and staying ahead of the latest travel trends. Plus, with a professional Tour Manager at your service and local guides by your side you’ll never miss a thing.
- Discover centuries-old Andean textile methods at a living museum.
- Embrace the art of tango at a live performance.
- Embark on a full-day cruise through the breathtaking Chilean Fjords.
- Explore the UNESCO seaside village of Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay.
- Spend an afternoon exploring the fabled ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Behold the majestic Torres Del Paine National Park.
- Venture to Argentina’s famous Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Come to know the “Paris of South America,” Buenos Aires.
- Walk along the Argentine and Brazilian sides of Iguazu Falls.
- Visit the iconic Christ the Redeemer of Corcovado in Rio de Janeiro.
- Relish renowned Chilean wines during a tour of a bodega.
- Savour a Brazilian churrascaria featuring an assortment of grilled meats.
- Enjoy a dinner featuring Peruvian cuisine and festive entertainment.
- Cooking Carioca Style – $153
- Tijuaca Forest National Park and Historic Santa Teresa – $100
- Mystical Shaman Ceremony – $107
- Cuzco through the Senses – $133
- Tigre y Delta Boat Tour – $80
- Iguazu Falls Jungle & Boat Ride (Brazil Side) – $107
- 3-night Peruvian Amazon Extension from $895 per person
- Pre-night Hilton Lima Miraflores in a Standard Room from $265 per night
- Post-night Sheraton Rio in a Superior Room from $415 per night
Valid for travel on various dates between:
- October 5 – 27, 2017
- October 19 – December 1, 2017
- January 11 – March 30, 2018
Ask us about the best available airfares to Brazil.
Safe travels from Travel Partners Australia ✈️
Terms and conditions: Prices are per person. Prices correct from publication but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Limited availability in peak periods. All offers and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges. Other conditions apply. Travel Partners Australia reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price.