Secrets of Morocco
Secrets of Morocco Tour – Take in the vibrant highlights of Morocco’s bustling cities before venturing out into the desert for three days as you cross the sand the traditional way – by camel caravan. You will camp under the stars, mingle with bedouins and learn of local traditions and folklore. Fill your stomach with locally prepared dishes and explore the lesser visited quarters of the desert and the surrounding towns. Explore cave dwellings and underground cities, buzzing bazaars and tangled medinas. The perfect combination of ‘must see’ Morocco and the hidden local side to this fascinating country.
Casablanca > Moulay Idriss > Fes > Bhali > Marrakech > Ait Benhaddou > Erg Cheggaga > Tafraoute > Ait Baha > Essaouira
View full itinerary here
- Return airport transfers
- 15 nights accommodation
- 15 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Services of an English speaking local guide in each city
- Services of a fully escorted guide for the duration of the itinerary
- Private air conditioned transportation
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Camels for trekking
- International and domestic flights
- Travel and medical insurance
- All services, meals other than those indicated above
- Any changes to the proposed and confirmed program.
- All items of a personal nature e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips etc
1 October 2019 + 1 October 2020
For further information about this spectacular offer, please speak with your Travel Partners travel expert. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Terms & conditions:
Please note that this tour can be organised on request for private departures. Pricing is subject to change at anytime until full payment has been received. A minimum of 2 adults is required to guarantee this departure. A non-refundable deposit of $1000 AUD per person is required to secure your place. Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to departure. Travel insurance is mandatory for travelling with Crooked Compass. Please contact us for full terms and conditions.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Enquire Now!