Bear & Whale Watching in Canada
7 NIGHT PACKAGE FROM $6,615*pp
There’s more adventure in this seven day package than you can poke a stick at! From a night in the heart of downtown Vancouver, to a seaplane transfer followed by four spectacular days at a wilderness retreat with thrilling wildlife sessions and black bear viewing. After that you’ll embark on a whale watching adventure on the new Exploratory through the Gulf Islands region.
5-Star Accommodation at the Wedgewood Hotel
Located just off fashionable Robson Square, amidst the gardens and waterfalls is Vancouver’s leading boutique hotel. An abundance of flowers, fine antique pieces and original works of art characterize the 89 luxurious rooms, suites and public areas of the hotel. A box of Belgian truffles is offered as a welcoming gift to all guests.
4 Day / 3 Night Great Bear Lodge & Black Bear Viewing
Hop onboard a seaplane for a transfer to the Great Bear Lodge – a spectacular wilderness retreat providing you with thrilling wildlife viewing sessions, fresh gourmet meals prepared with the best local produce and seafood available, served with complimentary wine or beer. As well, participate in an informative audio visual presentation on the grizzly and its place in the local ecology.
Whale watching in the Strait of Georgia
Embark on an exciting whale watching excursion on the new Exploratory. Built in 2010, this premier boat is a 47 passenger open air zodiac style vessel complete with upper level observation deck and covered seating in the stern. Your trip will take you through the Gulf Islands region and a professional wildlife guide will explain all there is to know about the majestic killer whales, humpback whales, porpoises, sea lions, seals, bald eagles and other wildlife.
7 night inclusive package
NOW from $6,615* per person
Offer valid until 21 June, 2018.
- 1 nights accommodation at the 3-star Glen Lyon Inn in a Standard Room
- 4 Day / 3 Night Great Bear Lodge, Port Hardy & Black Bear Viewing Accommodation
- Meals: Full board starting with dinner on day 1 and ending with lunch on the last day (complimentary wine and beer with meals)
- Return transfers from Port Hardy to Great Bear Lodge (by floatplane)
- Welcome orientation briefing
- All transportation to bear watching sites
- Wildlife biologist guide
- Evening interpretative program
- Bear viewing trips, and one of the following daily activities: guided hiking or boat cruise
- Return seat in vehicle transfer from Vancouver Airport to Port Hardy Airport
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Wedgewood Hotel in a 1 Bedroom Suite
- Whale watching in the Strait of Georgia
- Return private vehicle transfer from Vancouver Airport to Hotel
Valid for travel 1 – 31 October, 2018.
Speak to your Travel Partners travel expert about travel outside these dates.
Speak to us about adding flights to this incredible offer.
Safe travels from Travel Partners Australia ✈️
Terms and conditions: *Prices are per person, twin share. Offer valid for new bookings only when booked before 21 June 2018, unless sold out prior. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. General: Prices correct from publication but is subject to change at the discretion of the tour operator and may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Limited availability in peak periods. All offers and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Amounts payable to third parties not included. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges. Other conditions apply. Travel Partners Australia reserve the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. ff681d