I work on your holiday as if I am planning my own and my motto is quality over quantity – to me value is much more important than price! I like to really take my time to ensure that everything is done just right so I’m not necessarily the person for you if you like to do things at lightning speed! Paying attention to detail is my default mode and this takes longer! (As a result, please contact me to book in my services well ahead of your planned departure as I cap the number of holidays I work on at any one time to ensure the best possible service to my clients).
I tend to specialise in Luxury travel for the discerning traveler (this is the arena that I spend most of my time in, developing my product knowledge) as well as arranging Group bookings – specialist groups, seniors, extended families, company incentive trips, teachers (but not school groups) etc. I attend every supplier function possible so that I am abreast of current product and have up to date contacts within the Industry. I spend pretty much all of my spare time attending training sessions, doing online courses, reading the travel related news from around the World, inspecting hotels and so on – it’s not just my job, it’s my passion!
No results found for your search terms.
- "I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Sarah Webster. I think we have sent about 19 emails back and forth with her helping me so much to plan a working holiday and she truly has the patience of a saint! She has done so much work for me and made me feel so at ease and gone above and beyond. Thank you Sarah! I have already recommended you and passed on your details to about 4 of my friends who are traveling this year. You are wonderful, understanding and explain everything so well for a newbie like me, haha!" - MR, QLD
- ‘Can’t recommend Sarah enough. She is amazing! Sarah and I worked together making her clients dreams reality. She’d call me (her wholesaler) and she’d work the best options for her clients. I remember going through all bookings details to ensure her clients itinerary would be perfect and would have the best holidays. Sarah is professional, caring, and fun, and should be everyone’s travel advisor.’ – NN, wholesale consultant - Infinity International
- ‘Dear Sarah, my flight package has arrived (I kissed the postman!). Love to you for again being the World’s best travel agent, love Janet’ JR, repeat client
- ‘Thank you sooooo much for preparing this holiday for us. It has been everything you said it would be and much much more.’ JB, new client
- ‘I had to organize a trip to Scotland with constantly changing dates, places, times, etc and through the entire thing Sarah was so friendly, patient, helpful and wonderful. She drew me maps, she explained how to get to a certain part of the airport, she recommended places to stay I hadn’t even considered - and I can say I’ve made a friend and contact for my next holiday! I will absolutely go with Sarah. I cannot recommend her highly enough. The time and effort and help she gave me (I had no idea what I was doing) was outstanding!! Thank you again Sarah!’ MR, new client
- It is with great pleasure that I highly recommend Sarah Webster for her attention to detail, her skill and knowledge, plus for the sheer professional joy she puts into her work.’ PL, repeat client
- The best travel agent I have ever known! She is a perfectionist when she plans and she delivers high quality customer service. Very approachable, friendly, knowledgeable, honest - I highly recommend her to everyone! If you are looking for a travel agent who shares your passion and excitement then that’s HER. She will plan your trip as if she is going with you! MG, repeat client
- "Thank you for your excellent service to us and our family" PL, QLD