EXPERIENCE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
The fact that I have been to many places around the world gives you confidence that I am not just picking a hotel or a day tour because it looks good, it’s because I know. And that is a huge thing. I don’t recommend anything until I feel I understand what people are really looking for, and that requires asking the right questions and careful listening.
FAVORITE PLACES So far, I have visited 51 counties around the world. The last place I visited was Alaska was on a small ship expedition which was one of the all-time best cruises in my life. My other big favourite was also an expedition cruise to South Georgia, The Falkland Islands & Antarctica. There’s nothing like watching the wildlife up close and personal. I could literally watch penguins for days on end. They are so entertaining and endlessly funny.
My favourite place to chill out is skiing at Big White, Canada. And now the borders have re-opened my next destination is the ancient country of Armenia.
MAIN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES
We offer the following services to our clients, but the list is not exhaustive. After 30 years in travel, we’ve done it all! Just ask us for whatever you need!
- Itinerary Planning (no matter how complicated)
- Flights (including seating, luggage management, meals, & special onboard needs)
- Hotels (boutique & mainstream) – Tours (large & small groups)
- Ocean Cruises
- River Cruises
- Expedition Cruises
- Holiday Packages
- Car Hire
- Airport/Port Transfers
- Rail Tickets & Passes
- Travel Insurance
SPECIAL INTEREST FOOD & WINE THEMED HOLIDAYS
Karen has been travelling the world forever, but more specifically for the last 15 years, to indulge in her food and wine passion. This has led her to establish www.foodandwinetravel.com.au in addition to Mildura Travel & Cruise. So, if you are a foodie, or wine lover and you’d like to incorporate some of her knowledge or packages into your trip, just let us know.
During her travels she has ‘collected’ an extensive contact list of food and wine specialists (who are now friends), each showcasing their local area and keen to share it with people just like you. Some of their unique experiences we can add to your holiday include the following, and are of course tailored to your needs:
- Wine Tours (day tours & longer)
- Gourmet Holidays
- Cooking Classes & Schools
- Unique Food & Wine Experiences (think celebrations & anniversaries)
- Tuscan Villas, Country Houses & Lodges
- Barge Cruising – Walking & Cycling Holidays
- Specialising in (but not limited to) France, Spain, Italy & Portugal
- Worldwide network of contacts for food and wine themed holidays
- "[Wanted to] tell you how amazing our holiday was. Everything was so smooth. Transfers where awesome. Loved Dubai!! Desert safari was awesome. My henna tattoo lasted a week. Can’t believe I bought sterling silver hoops in the gold souk."
- Deb & Gaz
- "Cannot thank you enough for all of your help! We really appreciate how easy you've made all of this for us, and how patient you've been with all of our requests. Thank you!"
- "I would like to thank you for arranging our first cruise. Our holiday far surpassed any of our expectations. Your help was appreciated, and welcome."
- Andrew & Julie
- "Dear Karen, Mum and I had a wonderful holiday in Ireland. The cruise was fantastic. We absolutely loved it and I would recommend it to anyone, especially Iceland and the Shetland Islands. We had fabulous weather for the whole trip apart from two days in Ireland. Thank you for all your help in organising the flights and cruise."