Lose your heart to Switzerland
If there is one destination that will see you swoon over the magnificent views of the Swiss Alps, it’s Interlaken. Whether you’re a daredevil looking for an extreme adventure on the 4000m peaks, or an avid traveller looking for breathtaking views and a once-in-a-lifetime holiday, look no further than this town that’s home to only 6,000 people.
Interlaken is a convenient base for day trips to other regions and attractions in the local area, connected by rail to all other major towns, including the popular Jungfrau – the highest summit in Europe at 13,642ft.
EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF INTERLAKEN AT THE 3-STAR CRYSTAL HOTEL FROM $889* PER PERSON
Your package includes:
- 3 nights
- Standard room
- Cold buffet breakfast daily
- Day return 2nd class Jungfrau Railways ticket from Interlaken to Jungfrau (value $309 per person)
- Upgrade to 1st class Jungfrau Railways tickets from $22 per person
- Purchase a Swiss Travel Pass to travel by train, bus and boat across 75 cities and towns in Switzerland. Includes FREE Museum Pass including admission to over 490 museums, FREE travel to Mt. Pilatus, Mt Rigi and Schynige Platte, and 50% discount on most mountain railways.
- 3 days 1st class – from $485 per person
- 3 days 2nd class – from $305 per person
- 3 days in 1 month 1st class – from $555 per person
- 3 days in 1 month 2nd class – from $349 per person
Ask us about the best available airfares to Switzerland.
This special offer is valid for bookings made before March 31, 2017 and is valid for travel May 1 – October 31, 2017. Seasonal surcharges apply.
Terms & conditions: Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation. Valid for new bookings made before March 31, 2017. Valid for travel between May 1 and October 31, 2017. Airfares are not included. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Booking conditions apply. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges from the agent. Other conditions apply. Swiss Pass must be pre-validated with first date of travel at time of purchase. Reservations are compulsory on some scenic trains and fees vary by train. Reservations fees are not included in the price.