Experience Classical Sri Lanka
8 DAY TOUR FROM $3,050* PER PERSON
Discover the history, cultural highlights and scenic beauty of the tear-shaped island that is Sri Lanka. This exciting tour includes visits to the local markets and the archeological marvel of Polonnaruwa. During your travels you will stay in luxury in the misty hills of Nuwara Eliya, savour the freshest tea possible on a plantation visit, and take in the wondrous mountain ranges from the Mahaweli Reach Hotel.
WHY LUXURY GOLD?
Luxury Gold, by Insight Vacations, endeavours to elevate travel beyond the ordinary, bringing you the best escorted experience for the best value. See the places you have dreamed of visiting in a way that indulges your senses and opens your mind to an astonishing journey of wonder, adventure and new learning.
- Dambulla: Visit the local market and meet the local stall holders.
- Kandy: Visit the Sacred Tooth Relic Temple and in the evening, witness a traditional dance performance.
- Nuwara Eliya: During your visit of a tea plantation, our Local Expert will show you how tea is produced today. Pick up your own tea leaves and sample some of the freshest tea possible.
- Negombo: Join your Travelling Concierge for a Welcome Reception and dinner.
- Colombo: The mouth-watering Celebration Dinner with drinks features the best of Sri Lankan cuisine.
- 7 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 3 Dinners (D) and 1 Restaurant Dinner (RD); plus 1 Welcome Dinner and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) both with wine, beer or soft drinks. 23 Dec: This departure has a Christmas Highlight Dinner included.
TRAVEL DATES AND PRICES
|September 16 – 23||$3,050*pp|
|December 23 – 30||$4,425*pp|
|February 17 – 24||$3,550*pp|
|March 3 – 10||$3,325*pp|
|March 17 – 24||$3,325*pp|
|March 31 – April 7||$3,325*pp|
|April 14 – 21||$3,325*pp|
Ask us about the best available flights to Sri Lanka.
Safe travels from Travel Partners Australia ✈️
Terms and conditions: *Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy. Valid for travel on various dates. Prices correct from publication but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Limited availability in peak periods. All offers and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges. Other conditions apply. Travel Partners Australia and Insight Vacations reserve the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time.