The Magic of Christmas in Austria and Germany
6 DAY PACKAGES FROM $1,579* PER PERSON
Allow Collette Tours to take you on a truly magical Christmas journey across Austria and Germany with this incredible tour.
Delight in a single hotel stay in the charming town of Innsbruck, alive with holiday cheer. Travel through Austria and Germany to explore the history and tastes of this region and to spend time browsing its famous Christmas markets. Join a local guide to discover Innsbruck – you choose either historic or architectural perspectives. Be introduced to the exciting city of Munich on a panoramic tour. Venture by train into the mountains to the charming village of Seefeld to warm yourself with a glass of schnapps and enjoy a traditional carriage ride. Journey to Salzburg for a walking tour with a local expert and a delightful dinner at the centuries-old St. Peter’s Restaurant. Relish the holiday season that adorns the region in lights, energizes it with activity, and decorates it with market stands filled with handmade crafts.
- Save $300 per person when you book the November 26 – December 1, 2017 tour this weekend!
- Save $150 when you book a 2017 tour before July 19.
WHY COLLETTE TOURS?
Backed by nearly a century of experience, Collette (a family-owned and award winning leader in travel) is proud to show you the world. Their passionate tour design team travels the globe, creating new experiences and staying ahead of the latest travel trends. Plus, with a professional Tour Manager at your service and local guides by your side you’ll never miss a thing.
- Experience the 600-year-old holiday tradition of the “Christkindlesmarkt.”
- Venture by train to Seefeld for a carriage ride and schnapps tasting.
- Relax and shop for handmade crafts in the heart of the Alps.
- Tour Munich and see the Marienplatz, the Glockenspiel* and Olympic Park.
- Visit Oberammergau, a picture-perfect Bavarian Alpine village.
- Delight in dinner at the 1,200-year-old St. Peter’s Restaurant, Austria’s oldest.
- Whilst in Innsbruck, you will have a choice of city tours where you may either join a local guide to disocver the history, culture and attractions such as Maria Theresien-Stresse, the Hofburg and the “Golden Roof,” or embark on a tour focusing on the city’s unique architectural structures including its famous ski jump.
TRAVEL DATES AND PRICES
|November 26 – December 1, 2017||$1,579*pp||Book NOW to save $300pp|
|November 26 – December 1, 2017||$1,729*pp||Save $150pp if booked by July 19|
|December 3 – 8, 2017||$1,729*pp||Save $150pp if booked by July 19|
|December 10 – 15, 2017||$1,729*pp||Only 4 spots remain!|
|November 25 – 30, 2018||$1,889*pp|
|December 2 – 7, 2018||$1,889*pp|
|December 9 – 14, 2018||$1,889*pp|
The trip was excellent, our tour guide was truly excellent. Went out of his way to help you if you needed anything. This was my second Christmas market tour.
Ask us about the best available flights to Munich.
Safe travels from Travel Partners Australia ✈️
Terms and conditions: Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy. *Promotional prices on sale until July 19, 2017 unless sold out prior. 2018 travel dates on sale until sold out. Valid for travel on various dates. Prices correct from publication but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Limited availability in peak periods. All offers and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges. Other conditions apply. Travel Partners Australia reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time.