Experience the Yukon
Discover what makes the Yukon unlike any other place in the world
As darkness falls on Canada’s most westernmost and smallest territory, Yukon, you’ll be first memorised by the hint of neon colour in the skies, then a burst of green, and soon you’ll be transfixed by the shimmering Aurora Borealis, or commonly known as the Northern Lights.
Like a wild, northern playground, Yukon is filled with adventure for everyone. From the captivating sights of the Northern Lights, to all-day activities under the midnight sun when the sky is glorious and the sun doesn’t give up until well after midnight. You will find untouched wilderness made for exploring and festivals connecting you to welcoming people, all under hours of intense sunlight. Search for gold in the Klondike Gold Rush, immerse yourself in the culture of festivals, feasts, celebrations, and amazing landscapes, or explore the iconic parks, world-famous rivers and the vast wilderness that the Yukon has to offer.
EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF THE YUKON FROM $795* PER PERSON
Your package includes:
- 3 nights at the 3-star Best Western Gold Rush Inn in a Run of the House Room
- Return transfers from Whitehorse airport, including a meet and greet service
- Tour of Whitehorse including Main Street, the Sternwheeler SS Klondike and Schwatka Lake
- Tour of Wildlife Preserve and Takhini Hot Springs**
- 3 night excursions to view the Aurora Borealis including transfers
- Hot drinks and snacks at Aurora viewing
- Stay an extra night from $190* per person twin share
- The Takhini Express – a half day dog sledding tour across the frozen Takhini river from $299* per person for travel 2 Nov 17 – 2 Apr 18.
- Takhini River Day Trip – a full day dog sledding tour from $395*per person for travel 1 Dec 17 – 25 Mar 18
Ask us about the best available airfares to Yukon, Canada.
This special offer is valid for bookings made before May 3, 2017 and is valid for travel May 16, 2017 – April 30, 2018. Seasonal surcharges and block out dates apply.
Terms & conditions: Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation. Valid for new bookings made before May 3, 2017. Valid for travel between May 16, 2017 and April 30, 2018. Airfares are not included. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Booking conditions apply. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges from the agent. Other conditions apply. Swiss Pass must be pre-validated with first date of travel at time of purchase. Reservations are compulsory on some scenic trains and fees vary by train. Reservations fees are not included in the price. **Tour only valid for arrivals between October 1 – November 30, 2017.